How To Block Telenor Lost & Stolen SIM in 2023? Those who don’t know can join us today because here we have described the complete trick and code to stop SIM from working via code.
Having a Telenor SIM is the first condition to block it. You have the authority to block a SIM or unblock that SIM. You just need to provide basic info about the SIM owner to block the SIM card.
Telenor’s authorities have introduced this idea to block their own SIM through a unique option to encourage users that everyone has the authority to manage their own accounts in the network. Hence, they have added many options that provide full authority to SIM owners to make changes in them.
How To Block Telenor Lost & Stolen SIM?
How To Block Telenor Lost & Stolen SIM? Just follow these steps and always remember that you must have a registered ID card number with SIM Number to block it. Let’s start our topic with the following easy steps:
- To Block Telenor SIM Dial *710#
- Reply with 3 “Number Block”
- Now enter the phone number in the next tab
- Please enter the CNIC number without dashes
- You will receive a new message, “request is under process”
- You will receive a new message having the alert “SIM Block Details”
- Congratulations! You have successfully blocked your network free
How To Unblock SIM
Now the question arises, “how can I unblock my blocked Telenor SIM”? It is very simple, and you just have to follow a few easy steps to unblock your SIM.
- Unblock Telenor SIM by dialing *710#
- Now reply with 4 “Number Unblock”
- Enter basic details in this new tab
- The system will send you a new message
- Wait for a few minutes and check again
- Your Telenor SIM will automatically unblock
There are many advantages to blocking your SIM. Foremost, if you are receiving any calls & SMS from many wrong numbers, then you can block your own number for a few days. Get rid of all unknown numbers with this service. Solve Easypaisa Errors from this link.
Terms & Conditions
- Only prepaid users can block SIM
- This service is free and charges Rs 0/-
- You just need your CNIC number
- The number can be blocked temporarily
- Or you can block the number for permanent
- For more details, click here for the official site