Ufone SIM users always remain in search of the Ufone Number Check Code. Simply dial *780*3# to check your number. You can also dial *1# and get your current Ufone SIM number for free.
Question marks always remain in front of the check codes of all telecom SIM cards in Pakistan. Especially Ufone users who want to inquire about their own number can dial several codes that have been highlighted below or new tricks have been also defined here to check no for free.
Ufone Number Check Code
To check the Ufone SIM number through the service code please follow these instructions and find your SIM number free of cost.
- Dial *780*3# or *1# from Ufone SIM.
- Your current SSID will appear on the screen.
- This service is absolutely free for all Ufone users.
Inquire via Code (Trick 2)
There are basically two separate codes to inquire about Ufone prepaid SIM number. The first code is mentioned above and here are the details of the second code.
- Dial *1# from the current Ufone SIM.
- Your prepaid SSID will appear in a second.
- This service is also free and charges PKR 0.
Number Inquiry SMS Trick
You can also inquire about your Ufone SIM number through a free SMS code. Yes! This service is not known by many users but it works 100% and gives results in seconds. Here I tell you how you can send an SMS and get info about your number.
- Type a new message “MNP”
- Now send these three words to 667.
- In a second you will receive your SIM number.
Number Inquiry Helpline
If all these codes & SMS tricks are not working on your SIM then you can use a 100% all-season working trick. Yes! You can call on Ufone helpline number 333 and ask the agent to tell you your SIM number. This service will cost service charges & tax.
See More: Ufone Karachi Offer
Terms & Conditions
- Both codes are free to use.
- SMS is free to check the number.
- Helpline number calls can deduct charges.
- Only prepaid numbers can check via these codes.
- Click here for more details with INFO & FaQs.