JazzCash users are receiving SMS that given CNIC is expired. Here is the “How to Update CNIC in Jazz Cash App” Yes! update your CNIC (Issuance Date) full method with step-by-step details and images guide is present on this page.
If your CNIC (National Identity Card) expires give notification on Jazz Cash. Then renew it from NADRA and provide the new CNIC (issuance date) to the Jazz Cash app to start working on this app.
In case you don’t renew your CNIC from NADRA and don’t provide the renewal card issuance date to JazzCash App then you will not able to use this app furthermore. Hence it is compulsory and here we have mentioned the step-by-step details below.
How to Update CNIC in Jazz Cash
Have you received a notification SMS from Jazz Cash “your CNIC is expired, dial the code and update CNIC” on the app? Then you can easily use 2 different codes for this procedure. We have mentioned both codes and descriptions here on this page.
If yes! Then you must have to visit the NADRA office first and renew your expired CNIC. When the new CNIC come then you can “Update CNIC in Jazz Cash” via 2 methods:
- 1st Trick (*786*6*6#)
- 2nd Trick (*786#)
1st Trick (*786*6*6#)
Basically *786*6*6# is the direct method code that is easy for everyone. We suggest this code. However, we also have method another code trick below for additional details. Here is what you have to do:
- This is the SMS that usually come to the Jazz Cash users from the app officials
- Now you have to visit NADRA office and apply for your expired “CNIC Renewal”
- Once you get your updated CNIC from NADRA then you can update its new (issuance date) on Jazz Cash App
- Dial *786*6*6# from your Jazz Cash account holder SIM
- Now enter Renewal CNIC Issuance Date in (DDMMYY) pattern and click on “send” button
- Always remember that your CNIC date must be typed in the verse of 2 numbers (DDMMYY)
- Done! The Jazz Cash user’s CNIC expiry date has been updated successfully. Now you can make transactions easily nonstop.
2nd Trick (*786#)
It is the 2nd trick that comes with another 100% working code. Here this trick works differently but the result is the same and satisfactory. Here is the full procedure:
- Dial *786# from Jazz Cash account carrier SIM
- A menu will appear in which you have to reply with number 6 “My Account”
- A new menu will open in which you again have to reply with 6 “CNIC Expiry Update”
- Enter your 2 digits of date, 2 digits of month and 2 digits of year. (For example my CNIC issuance date is 22 January 2022. Then I have inserted it in this (DDMMYY) pattern (220122) without any comma or bracket. After that click on send button.
- Finally my CNIC issuance date has been updated successfully.
100% Authentic Codes (Tricks)
Those Jazz Cash users who were facing money transactions difficulty or blockage can successfully start new transactions after the update of CNIC issuance date via these methods. Hence always stay up-to-date via Apna4G articles.
See More: Jazz Cash Balance Check
Terms & Conditions
- After receiving JazzCah SMS visit Nadra
- Renew your expire CNIC and get new one
- Now enter the new issuance date in the app
- Remember that DDMMYY pattern must be correct
- The app only access this format (05 January 2010) = (050110)
- People who face any further difficulty please contact on helpline