We have described here the method, ( How to create EasyPaisa Account on Zong SIM ) & Zong Easypaisa Helpline code is 042-111-003-737 for all prepaid SIM users. This is a 2-in-1 article containing dual details about Easy Paisa.
If you are using the Easypaisa service on Zong 4G, and you want to call on Easypaisa helpline, then simply dial 042-111-003-737 from your Zong prepaid or postpaid SIM card.
Easypaisa is an instant money transfer local service working in the whole of Pakistan. Whether you have a network SIM card in Pakistan, you just have to enter that number in the send box and confirm the amount you want to send. Your money will transfer in a short time.
Zong Easypaisa Account Code
Zong Easypaisa Helpline’s number is 042-111-003-737 for both prepaid and postpaid users. Hence, if you want to share your desired amount in the whole of Pakistan on any network number, then use this service.
|Easypaisa Helpline Zong||042-111-003-737|
You can use this service code 24/7 to get any type of help from the officials of Easypaisa. That’s why we recommend our dear Pakistani brothers to use this service to send or receive money while sitting at your home.
Create EasyPaisa on Zong
Follow these steps and open a new Easypaisa Account on Zong SIM for free:
- Download Easypaisa App
- Install the app & open it on your mobile
- Now provide your Zong prepaid SIM number
- On the next page, provide your 13 digits CNIC number
- Enter CNIC Date of issuance (date on which the card was made, it is present on the card)
- Now create a new password for your Zong Easy Paisa Account (pin must contain 5 digits)
- Now there are plenty of questions from which you have to answer a few (for future security use)
- Done! Your Zong prepaid SIM has successfully created a new Easy Paisa Account for funds transfer
Easypaisa Account Benefits
Easypaisa Account & its Helpline service is specially designed for the following types of interruptions while using this service on any number, or we can say in other words that “these are the benefits of this service”.
- Easypaisa helps to send or receive funds
- Its Helpline guides us about service
- Transactions interruption resolve
- Money or Transaction loss resolve
- Transaction sending guidance
Note: This service is available for all telecom networks including (Zong, Jazz, Telenor, Ufone & Warid).
Calling on the helpline through Zong prepaid or postpaid SIM card will deduct official charges, including government taxes. It will deduct according to the length of the call made by the user.
See More: All Networks Easypaisa Helpline
Easypaisa has made money transfer easier and more instant. In seconds, you can send or receive a lot of money without any security risks. Hence, we recommend our dear visitors of (Jazz Warid, Zong, Ufone & Telenor) to use this service and promote Pakistan-made services. Hence, save your extra taxes and give priority to Pakistan’s own services.