Zong Online Recharge has made it possible to send (recharge or load) your prepaid number via credit or debit card online in 5 steps. Yes! Apna4G has described all those easy steps with an official link included to guide all Zong users that how can they recharge their number via the internet.
Many people ask their friends to recharge their numbers. But now you can also ask your family members or friends who are living abroad to load your number.
This has become possible via online debit/credit & easy paisa recharge methods. This method is possible via visiting the official page of “Zong Recharge Balance” whose link is also given below.
Zong Online Recharge Guide
Do you know that you don’t need to share your number with the public for a number recharge? Yes! It has become possible via a new method that is trending these days.
In this method, you just type your number, select the recharge amount, provide the payment method and click on “done” for success. Hence this is the easiest online method to recharge the Zong number.
Steps To Load Online
Follow these steps and recharge your prepaid Zong number online via a few easy steps. All the steps have also been shown here with images to guide you properly:
- Click here on this image and open the official page of the ZONG portal for “Online Recharge”
- Now type (enter) your number in the 1st box to ensure the number on which you want to recharge
- Select the balance amount you want to send among the following: Rs 100, 200, 500, 800, 1000 & 2000 (or you can also type the individual amount according to your need from 50 to 2000 in the given box)
- Select a “Payment Method” from Easy Paisa, Debit or Credit Card (enter the card or account number)
- Hence Resolve the Captcha code and click on the “GO” button to send the load.
That’s it, now after providing a few legal steps you will automatically load the given number with the specific (recharge amount). This method doesn’t deduct additional charges however the official 15% AIT (Advance Income Tax) applies on each recharge according to PTA.
OPT (Pin) Info
Remember that you can only receive online recharge when you enter the (OPT). You will receive an OPT Code on the number registered for your card or an easy paisa account. In addition, when you enter the OPT pin you receive on the 2nd page your load is automatically added to your account.
Twice per Day
Moreover, the question arises “How many times in a day you can recharge via online trick? Remember that officials have set the limit to recharge 1 number (twice) 2 times a day. Hence daily you can recharge 2 times via the official online recharge method.
Terms & Conditions
- Use any card to load
- You can load twice in a day
- The load limit is 50 to 20,000
- Online recharge is for prepaid
- No additional charges will apply
- AIT – advance income tax (15%) apply