Type “Stop” and send it to 88000 or type SMS “Stop” and send it to 84149 for Gameloft Unsubscribe on Jazz, Telenor, Zong, Ufone SIM. Total 3 methods help prepaid and postpaid users to deactivate the “Gameloft” service.
We have explained all those three methods here that will defiantly deactivate Gameloft service on your number. Official charges will apply when users unsubscribe from this service.
You know very well that Gameloft charges Rs 10 per day or Rs 25 weekly. That’s why it is very difficult to remain subscribed to this game package because it will make your load deduction very fast. As a result, you will never be able to save the balance for calls and 3G/4G MBs.
Gameloft Unsubscribe Methods
All telecom networks (Jazz, Zong, Ufone, and Telenor) support the Gameloft service. Hence, all these networks enable their users to subscribe to this service on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis and enjoy the games.
But the main issue starts with the auto-renew policy of Gameloft. Yes! All those users who subscribe to this offer will have to deactivate (unsubscribe) this service manually. Otherwise, this service will re-activate after its validity and subscriber will have to pay Gameloft charges every day.
That’s why we have mentioned here 3 tricks to unsubscribe Gameloft service:
- Deactivate Gameloft via SMS
- Unsubscribe Gameloft via Email
- Unsub by Visiting Official Website
Let’s start our article and take a look at all these 3 methods that will successfully “cancel your subscription on Gameloft” whether you are using Jazz, Zong, Ufone, or Telenor SIM.
Deactivate Gameloft via SMS
You can send an SMS from these 2 different formats. Many times both un-subscription SMS works and often only 1 SMS pattern work. Hence we have mentioned both (Gameloft Unsubscribe SMS tricks) with codes here for all prepaid and postpaid users.
- SMS “Stop” to 88000
- SMS “Stop” to 84149
Both these SMS can stop (cancel) Gameloft service on your number. Moreover, remember that your un-subscription SMS will cost official “message send” charges.
Unsubscribe Gameloft via Email
Send your Email address through the official page of “Gameloft” and request them to deactivate this service. Just click on this image that is present below and enter your register “email address” with this service:
- Click on this image present below
- Now enter your gameloft email address
- Click on Unsubscribe button & done
- Finally, you have successfully cancel gameloft subscription
Unsub by Visiting Official Website
Hence on the official Gameloft website under the profile of the user’s account, the option of un-subscription is present 24/7 for Jazz, Zong, Ufone, and Telenor SIM users. Here is how to use the unsub button via the official website of Gameloft:
- Click here to open gameloft official site
- Open your profile via your gameloft account
- Now click on the “billing & subscription tab”
- At the end of this tab you will get “unsubscribe button”
- Finally, Press unsub button and deactivate this services permanently
In case of any help and queries, you can call on the official helpline number of Gameloft Service. Dial 042111222286 and ask them to deactivate this service from your network (SIM).
Terms & Conditions
- Call 042111222286 to unsub
- Or use tricks that are given above
- This service charges balance everyday
- This is a prepaid and postpaid service
- In addition, you can play games on via Gameloft