All Pakistani networks have been upgraded to the fourth generation hence here is the method to Convert 3G Sim To 4G step by step.
Do you want to convert your Sim from 3rd generation technology to the fastest 4th generation technology? If yes, then stay with us on this page because we are going to describe the complete upgrading procedure with step-by-step guidelines.
Furthermore, there are basically four telecom networks currently working in Pakistan. We have highlighted the 3G to 4G conversion of each network in separate blocks so that you will understand the conversion method easily.
Convert 3G Sim To 4G
We will discuss the tricks to convert 3G Jazz, Zong, Ufone & Telenor SIM into a 4G network. Here the question arises “how will you check” whether your SIM card is 3G or 4G supported? Then there is a quick way that tells whether your SIM is 3G or 4G.
Check 3G/4G Status
How can I check my current SIM 3G or 4G? It is the first step to upgrade your SIM to 4G because when you don’t know whether your SIM is 3G or 4G “how will you convert it” that’s why first check its 3G or 4G support ability and then upgrade it.
Here are the tricks or codes to check whether your current Jazz, Ufone, Telenor & Zong is 3G or 4G:
|SMS to 144
How To Convert Jazz 3G Sim To 4G
These are the steps to convert Jazz 3G Sim To 4G. These steps are 100% valid and expect these methods there is no other trick to upgrade your Sim to a 4G network.
- First dial *443*7# to check Jazz 3G/4G status.
- If SIM is 3G then convert it to 4G.
- The first method to convert SIM is 111 code.
- In the second method, you can visit the Jazz franchise or retailer.
- You can also dial *583# code to activate Super 4G service on Jazz
- Both of these methods will convert Jazz Warid 3G SIM to 4G.
On dialing 111 you will automatically connect to the Jazz helpline agent. Ask the agent to convert your SIM to 4G generation. On the other hand, you can visit a Jazz retailer or franchise and with biometric verification, your current number will be automatically upgraded and this will cost 100 rupees charge.
How To Convert Telenor 3G Sim To 4G
Telenor 4G is now present everywhere providing the fastest internet in the history of telecom. That’s why if you are thinking to upgrade your SIM according to time then simply visit the Telenor franchise or retailer.
- Dial 1700 from prepaid SIM.
- Now ask the agent to convert SIM.
- Or visit Telenor Franchise or Retailer.
- Bring your ID card along with you.
- Complete the biometric verification step.
- Pay 100 rupees for upgrading.
- Enjoy 4G SIM with the same number & free incentives.
- After you update your SIM, dial 1925 and select 1st option to use 4G data service
How To Convert Ufone 3G Sim To 4G
There is not any official code that can upgrade Ufone 3G Sim To 4G however you can follow these steps:
- Call on Ufone helpline at 0331 1333100
- Now ask the agent to convert SIM to 4G.
- This can also be followed by visiting the Ufone retailer.
- On the Ufone franchise, the agent will upgrade SIM by biometric verification.
- After the SIM 3G to 4G update, you need to dial *5959# because the network will update your 4G settings
How To Upgrade Zong 3G Sim To 4G
There is a quick way in which you have to interrupt the manual setting of the Zong SIM card through the network setting to convert it but this is not a reliable trick. Hence you have to try this:
- All franchises of Ufone can upgrade your SIM.
- Your old number will remain the same and you will get 4G.
- Simply take that person with you whose name has been used to register SIM.
- They will take a thumb expression and your SIM will be upgraded to 4th generation.
- After that, you need to dial *44# code for successfully 4G upgradation of your prepaid SIM
All in one, if you want to convert a 3G SIM then simply visit its retailer or franchise with an ID card. Verify your identity through the biometric machine and get a new SIM card. This SIM card will be 4G and its number will be the same.