It is a common question asked by candidates, How To Pay KPPSC Fee while using JazzCash or EasyPaisa app or bank. Here Urdu + English description through which you can easily pay “not a refundable fee of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission” in a few easy steps.
All the provinces of Pakistan have their own “Public Service Commissions” that conduct entry tests at the provincial level for low + high-rank government jobs.
Before going to apply for a job, you have to pay a fee to successfully enroll in the entry test of a specific job. Entry tests require a fee from each applicant that we pay via bank or mobile apps.
How To Pay KPPSC Fee (Methods)
There are 3 methods that are officially valid to pay the government test fee. These methods are directly connected with KPPSC and make the payment method easier.
List of 3 different methods to pay the KPPSC Fee:
- Pay fee challan in bank
- Online payment via Easypaisa
- Pay using Jazz Cash Application
1st Method (Pay via Bank)
Visit any bank and step forward to the payment counter. They will pay your fee and give you a challan having the bank stamp with the paid date mentioned along with the cashier’s sign and bank stamp.
2nd & 3rd Method (Pay using Easypaisa or JazzCash)
These are the given steps in the Urdu language to pay your KPPSC Fee using Easypaisa or JazzCash app. After these Urdu steps description, we have given the below steps in English.
Steps to Pay Fees Using Easypaisa
These are EasyPaisa App steps that you must have to follow before going to submit your fee using your mobile Easypaisa Account:
- 1st of all you have to open the Easypaisa menu via *786#
- Now enter in “payments” section by replying with 4
- Again type 4 and enter into the “corporate” section
- Here we have the “fee collection” area, reply with 3
- Again reply with 3 and enter into the KPPSC section
- Reply with 2 & enter into the “General Recruitment”
- Or you can also reply with 1 in case of PMS fee payment
- It’s time to enter your CNIC Number (case sensitive)
- Now enter EasyPaisa App PIN to continue payment
- Done! You have successfully paid the KPPSC fee via Easypaisa
- You will soon receive an SMS that will confirm your payment
Steps to Pay Fees Using JazzCash
Now all those remaining users who have Jazz Cash accounts and want to pay the fee via this app can follow the given instructions:
- Jazz Cash users follow these steps
- Apply string *786# via dial pad
- Now select payment via 5 button
- To proceed with KPPSC reply with 10
- Type National Identity Card Number (CNIC)
- Type 1 and proceed to section “general recruitment”
- Or type 2 in case of PMS
- Enter your app pin
- Done! You have successfully paid KPPSC Fee by JazzCash
All-Rounder Payment Apps of Pak
You can pay fees, send or receive transactions, manage funds, and other financial affairs via these 2 applications. That’s why we have concluded as these 2 apps are the all-rounder payment apps of Pakistan.
Pay All Types of Fees
Whether you are living in any province of Pakistan or you are related to any “service commission” you can pay a fee or challan via these 2 universal apps by the given methods. Or the easiest method is to visit the bank to pay the fee of such challan.