Jazz WIFI Login – Connect your mobile / laptop with Jazz 4G Device and type 192.168.0.1 in browser address bar to Login Jazz WIFI device. Here the proper guide is mention on this page.
But remember, before going to guide you about Mobilink Device Log-in and other basic details, you must have an authentic Jazz Device. Other network devices don’t follow this log-in guide.
Jazz WIFI Login
Follow these steps to Login your Jazz WIFI / Jazz 4G Device by using your laptop / mobile or any other source you have got.
- Turn on your Jazz WIFI Device
- Connect your mobile / laptop with it
- If you don’t know pin, then press Wi-Fi Push Setup (WPS) button
- It will automatically connect your laptop / mobile to WIFI without entering pin
- Now you are successfully connected with Jazz WIFI, now try to Log in this 4G Device
- Open your mobile / laptop browser and type 192.168.0.1 in your browser address bar
- Now Mobilink Device Login Page will open that will demand username and password from you
- Type admin in the both username and password section and click on login button to continue
- That’s it, you have successfully log–in into Jazz WIFI / Jazz 4G Device, and now you can perform different operations
Note: In case login failed, you can also visit http://jazz.wifi/ or http://192.168.1.1 to successfully log-in Mobilink device.
It is easy to get access to your device, whether you know the password of WIFI or not. Just connect with device using WPS Button and login by using 192.168.0.1 URL. Now you can change entire settings of Jazz WIFI, whatever you want to change.
Change Device Settings
In Jazz WIFI Device settings, you can limit the number of users to connect with the device or increase the limit. In addition, you can also limit the WIFI signal strength. This setting section also gives you the opportunity to change the username and password of your device. Hence, act like an owner when you can access all the settings of your 4G WIFI device.
Whether you have Mobilink EVO, WIFI, Wingle, MBB, MIFI or any other device this method of login will work. However, in case of other network device, you can read our other articles or comment below to get additional info about WIFI devices from our experts. Here is official network guide about 3G/4G devices.