Punjab Mazdoor Card Apply Karne Ka Tarika – Using the official Domestic Workers App and by visiting the PESSI portal you can apply. Full details about this card with its registration/application method are given here on this page.
Prime Minister and CM Punjab have mutually introduced the Mazoor Card. This card will give financial help to 12 lakh mazdoors. Hence a total of 68 lakh people (families of mazdoors) will get benefits by getting registered to this card.
Punjab Mazdoor Card Online Apply
The government of Punjab has launched a new card for the poor (labor) people. The main focus of this card is to provide numerous benefits to poor people for free. Basically, you will receive a discount of up to 15000 rupees using the new Punjab Mazdoor Card.
All the poor families that are living below average can apply for this Punjab Mazdoor Card. Hence the application process will take place in few weeks and you will start getting Mazdoor Card Help from Government of Punjab, Pakistan.
How To Apply or Register?
Do you want to apply or want to get registration for this Punjab Mazdoor Card? It is online possible and here we have described those 2 methods that will “register your CNIC” for this new card.
Method To Apply For Punjab Mazdoor Card:
- Domestic Workers App
- Apply Using PESSI Portal
- Call On Helpline 0800-73774
Apply Using Domestic Workers App
Here are the steps to apply for the mazdoor card in Punjab using the Domestic Workers App which is the official app and it is designed by Punjab IT Board.
Follow these steps:
- Click & Download Domestic Workers Registration App
- Install it in your and open it, now click on “Registration Form”
- Provide employer & worker name, father name, CNIC No, and Address
- Create a password and login name (username) to use this app in future
- It will register your form and after official processing, you will get registered
- In a few weeks, you will receive your “Worker Card” at your address for free
Apply Using PESSI Website
2nd method to apply for this card is by using the official PESSI (Punjab Employees Social Security Institution) website. Follow these steps and get your CNIC registered online for free:
- Select Mazdoor Card on the PESSI portal
- Click on the registration (apply) button
- Fill the basic documents with your details
- Submit the form and wait till you get the index
- It is a slow method, hence use 1st (the app method)
Call On Official Helpline
The Punjab Mazdoor Card official helpline number is 080073774. Just call on this number and get details about this scheme (program) / card and get the official guidelines for free. It is the best method to get the proper help in case of any confusion and problem.
What Benefits Does Mazdoor Card Provides?
There are 14 different types of benefits that you will get using the Mazdoor Card 2023. Here is the list of benefits of the Punjab Mazdoor Card:
- Grant on illness
- Free Medicinal
- Grant on injury
- Money for Widower
- 5% discount on shopping
- Money on delivery
- Grant for disabled
- 45% discount on the basis
- Pension for disabled
- Grant for healing disabled
- Money for poor final Burial
- Pension for a poor family
These are a few basic features (services) that you will receive by using the new Ehsaas Program in 2023. Remain connected with latest Ehsaas Programs and get the money from the Pakistan Government.