How to Activate Easypaisa Debit Card (ATM) – Guide
Activate Easypaisa Debit Card via Official EasyPaisa App and Code Activation Method in 2022 for free. We have mentioned both methods in detail here on this page.
In Pakistan, there are 2 digital accounts (JazzCash & EasyPaisa) that are currently working widely. You can shop online, buy items and withdraw money via these cards.
Before accessing all these features you must have to activate the card yourself. This is a very simple method and no professionalism is required while activating your Easypaisa Debit Card, Credit Card & ATM Card.
How to Activate Easypaisa Debit Card
There are two methods that will surely activate your Easypaisa Debit Card. These methods connect your card with the official EasyPaisa database system and your card become able to access its all features.
These are the names of two activation methods:
- Debit Card Activate via App
- Debit Card Activate via Code
Both methods to “get ready” your card are given below. Take a look at both tricks and choose the easiest method that suits your personality and activate your Easypaisa Debit Card.
Debit Card Activate via App
You can simply use your EasyPaisa App to activate your newly receive debit card. This procedure is very simple and it is fully described below in easy wording:
- Open EasyPaisa App
- Click on “My Account” present at the bottom right side
- 2nd option present in the new open menu is “Manage Debit Card” (click that)
- After that full settings including the activation option will open in a new menu
- Inform the official that you have got the card via courier by clicking “I HAVE RECEIVED MY CARD”
- Your debit card has got a serial number (debit card number) on it, insert the last 4 digits and proceed
- Finally, you have to create a new 4 digits pattern as your Debit Card security key and proceed
- Congratulations! Your Easypaisa Debit Card has been successfully activated via the official app for free
This was the 1st method that is very easy and you can perform card manual activation via app in 5 seconds via the given method.
Debit Card Activate via Code
*786# is the official EasyPaisa Debit Card code that is also used for New Debit Card Activation. Here are the activation steps that proceed with code:
- Press Easypaisa code *786#
- It will open a complete menu
- Reply with 6 to open “My Account”
- Here officials have shown “Manage Debit Card”
- Select that option from the new menu and proceed
- Finally, Set a new pin and enter the last digits of the debit card
- Done! The current Easypaisa card is officially activated and registered
You don’t need to further register it or activate it because it is already activated and you can access its all features. It will prove really helpful to you in your financial dealings and daily routine life.
Get Helpline Guide for Activation
Now all those users who still don’t get the “card activation method” can call on EasyPaisa helpline number 3737 for Telenor and 042-111-003-737 for Jazz, Zong, Ufone, and Warid. You can ask the agent to tell you the easiest method through which you can activate your card while sitting at home.
Wide Network Coverage
Whether you are living in any part of Pakistan it doesn’t affect you. Because the EasyPaisa app and its card are valid in the whole country. You can access your account via any ATM machine and it will prove really beneficial in case of your financial condition develops.
Recharge Number or Pay Bill
Via this card, you can pay bills or recharge your mobile SIM number via the Easy paisa App. Hence it is an all-in-1 solution for the Pakistani public. There are many other features of Easy App that we will discuss someday else. However, till that time activate your card and enjoy the non-stop features of the Easy Paisa card.
See: Pay Stormfiber Bill via EasyPaisa
See: Check Easy Paisa Transaction ID
We recommend Easy paisa Card because Easy Paisa card is the only platform that provides the facility to manage your own account at your fingertips via code from your home as compared to other credit and debit cards. Hence, we recommend this card because it gives you an easy hand (access) to your account digitally and doesn’t require you to visit the bank for account settings (alternations).
One thought on “How to Activate Easypaisa Debit Card (ATM) – Guide”
Pingback: How to Get EasyPaisa Free Minutes & Cashback Daily