Now you can Convert Telenor Sim To Zong by using a Code, dialing Helpline, or by visiting the franchise or Customer Care Center of SIM card officials. All the valid and 100% working methods are mentioned here on this page.
In Pakistan 4 networks (Jazz, Zong, Telenor, and Ufone) are working at their peak level having maximum users. People love to change their telecom network because of SMS, Call, or Internet Packages launched by other networks according to their area.
As you know, Zong Pakistan has recently launched “Apna Sheher Offers” which are trending these days. These selected area packages are giving the opportunity to get On & Off Network Minutes, SMS, and Mbps at affordable prices. Hence, people want to convert their network to Zong 4G.
How To Convert Telenor Sim To Zong
Here we have mentioned the full method to Convert Telenor Sim To Zong for free via Online procedure, using a code (SMS), or by visiting its franchise. Let’s read the full article and convert your SIM card today for free and get free SMS, On-network, Off-network minutes, SMS, and Internet MBs for free.
You just need to have the Telenor SIM (which you want to convert) and a mobile phone for processing. If you have all these items, then you can convert your SIM. These are the names of 3 methods that can help you to convert your Telenor SIM to a Zong network:
- SMS (Code) Method
- Helpline Call Method
- Franchise visit Method
Let’s take a look at each method separately to teach the full guide to convert the Telenor Sim To Zong for free while sitting at home today.
1st Method (SMS MNP To 667)
1st method is an SMS trick that allows us to convert our Telenor SIM card for free while sitting at home. Follow these SIM conversion steps:
- Type MNP from Telenor SIM
- Send MNP to 667 (convert code)
- Officials will ask for info via 76313 SMS
- Visit the franchise and provide your info for registration
- You need to provide your thumb impression for (biometric verification)
- After biometric verification, they will provide you with a SIM card, New Telenor SIM
2nd Method (Helpline Call Method)
Remember 1 fact, Telenor Helpline is always available (24/7) to solve your problems. If you want to convert your SIM, then simply follow these steps:
- Dial +92 (42) 111 345 100
- Connect with Telenor agent
- Ask him to convert Telenor SIM to Zong
- The helpline agent guides the user to convert SIM (Step by Step)
- It is a proper method to get full guidance from Telenor officials
3rd Method (Franchise or Customer Care Center Visit)
As you know, the network authorities have given special permissions to franchise or customer care center officers. Hence, follow these steps and convert your SIM:
- Visit Franchise
- Ask them to convert SIM
- They will ask for your identity
- Provide CNIC & biometric verification
- Provide SIM conversion fee (new SIM card) price
- Done! You have successfully converted Telenor Sim To Zong
These are the working and valid methods that can help you in SIM conversion, try them, and remember you must have to provide your CNIC number and thumb impression for SIM conversion. In addition, a new SIM fee will also apply. Get a new SIM today and enjoy the Zong 3G/4G network. Visit Telenor portal to get more details about this topic.