How To Recharge Zong Device via Easypaisa, using card or Online while sitting home? The full method is given below. Hence follow the steps and pay your Zong device bill without stepping out from your doorstep.
There are many working tricks that can pay our Zong 4G device bill every month, but famous are 4 methods that are widely used and (seared) by the Pakistani public recently in the past 6 months. That’s why we have fully described these 4 working methods here on this page.
These 4 methods include the following (tricks): 1st (EasyPaisa) 2nd (Zong Portal) 3rd (Zong App) 4th (Card & Banking – Online Method) that are legally allowed by Zong officials to pay your 4G internet bill.
How To Recharge Zong 4G Device?
We have mentioned many methods, and now it’s on your shoulders, which trick do you personally prefer to pay Zong 4G device internet bill. Or here are the tricks “which I personally prefer to recharge your Zong device” in 2023.
Let’s start our article by taking a look at each trick 1 by 1. Remember that each trick deduct (official bill + GST) that are apply to each recharge from the government of Pakistan.
All of us keep Easy Paisa app on our mobile devices to handle digital transactions without charging any tax.
- Launch Easy Paisa Application
- Click on Easyload/Bundles section
- Now select the Mobile Broadband section
- All telecom networks will appear (choose Zong)
- Numerous Zong 4G device buckets will open with price
- Now select 1 package for your future use and click on “buy now”
- In the last step, you have to enter the device (MBB Number) and confirm payment
Done! You have successfully bought the 1-month, 3-months, or 6-month internet package for your ZONG 4G devices via the Easy Paisa app and now the payment has been successfully made. Hence, enjoy the 4G data non-stop using Zong.
Card / Bank Method
All of us use bank transactions to pay our bills and other expenses. That’s why here we have described the card & bank method that you can choose to Recharge Zong 4G Device.
- For Zong, MBB Recharge open the bank portal/app
- Now click on “Mobile Recharge”
- In the absence of the previous procedure to “Topup”
- Topup not present? Search for “Easyload” because this option also works
- After the selection of any option from the given 3 options, fill in the device details
- Give Device Number + Select Any Recharge Price
- After the successful recharge, you can activate the net package via Zong App
Hence, it is the 2nd method that applies in case of recharge through card or recharge via bank portals. This method is also very easy and doesn’t take much time of user and can be perform by any net user in easy steps that are describe above.
Recharge Zong Net Device At Home
Via the 2 methods you can recharge any Zong internet device whether it is a 4G data device, MBB device, EVO, Wingle, Bolt, or Bolt+ (all devices are possible to recharge) in these 2 methods. However, you can visit the official network portal for further tricks and methods that revolves around other apps available online on the play store and Apple Store.
See: Reset Zong Device
Author Prefer Method
Finally, being an internet expert, I suggest dear visitors recharge the device from the network franchise. The reason behind my suggestion is (that physical work always proves more effective) as compared to other tricks. However, the case of those users who can’t visit franchises can use any method from the given 2 tricks to recharge the device online without paying additional taxes.