Here is how you can Unsubscribe PIFRA Email If Don’t Need Payslips anymore. It is possible via two easy methods. First method is through sending an Email and second method is by visiting the official website of this government salary slip. In addition, there is also a third method in which you can call helpline can ask them to unsubscribe this service. We have mention here all these three methods. Hence, read this full article to get full details about PIFRA and method to unsubscribe its payslips emails.
Basically, these notifications send by PIFRA through emails are very irritating. When you are in service, these notifications are very important because these come with Payslips having full details of government payment. But after retirement this service become useless. Hence, here we have mention the method to get rid of this service.
As you know, all basic types of works of PIFRA official has been shifted to FABS.GOV portal. Hence, we have mention below 3 easy methods that will make it sure to Unsubscribe PIFRA Email permanently from your account.
How to Unsubscribe PIFRA Email
You can either visit the official PIFRA website (FABS.GOVT.PK) and unsubscribe PIFRA. If not, then the second method is by using your own Gmail Address. Yes! Need to email [email protected] and they will unsubscribe this service for you.
Both these methods works 100% accurately and here we have mention both these methods along with care and easy words so that everyone can perform this task. Let’s see each unsub method.
- Visit PIFRA (FABS.GOVT.PK) Portal to Unsubscribe
- Email at [email protected] to Unsubscribe
- Call Helpline Numbers (051) 9107248 & (051) 9107209
Visit PIFRA (FABS.GOVT.PK) Portal to Unsubscribe
It was pifra.gov.pk, but now it changes to Fabs.gov.pk, which makes big confusion. Hence, whenever you will type pifra.gov.pk official address on search bar the browser will open Fabs.gov.pk automatically which is not an error. You need to continue to unsubscribe. Now follow these steps and change your given original email to an imaginary email address so that your original email will never receive any payslips emails in the future:
- Open Fabs.gov.pk website
- At header section, go to “Services”
- Now select “Online Salary Slip/ Pension Slip”
- Provide Government Code, Employee Personal No.
- Provide your CNIC Number, Date of Birth, Cell Phone Number and click enter
- Now provide your new Gmail address (any imaginary email address) to get rid of this service
- Congratulations! You have successfully change your email address to an imaginary one, and you won’t receive PIFRA Email Payslips anymore.
Email at [email protected] to Unsubscribe
The best method to Unsubscribe PIFRA Email If you Don’t Need Payslips is to email [email protected] and request them to unsub this service. Let’s see how it’s works.
- Login into your Gmail Account
- Now type a new message (email)
- Type your Name, CNIC No, Employee Number, Government code, date of birth, phone number and email address where you receive PIFRA Payslips.
- Finally, mention below that you don’t need this service of Payslips furthermore. Hence, unsubscribe this service on given email address.
- Now send this email to [email protected]
- Congratulations! In few days, PIFRA Email Payslips service will be unsubscribe automatically for free.
Call Helpline Numbers (051) 9107248 & (051) 9107209
The final method is to call the officials by dialing their helpline number and ask them to remove your email address from this service. These methods are given below:
- Dial (051) 9107248 or (051) 9107209
- You can call from Monday to Friday
- You can call between 8:00 A.M to 4:00 P.M
- Now when an agent picks your call, tell him your issue
- Ask him to remove your email from PIFRA Payslips Alerts
- Finally, they will remove your email from list and you will not get notifications furthermore
It was difficult in past to get rid of such irritating emails notifications. But now the time is changed. Moreover, you can easily unsubscribe such services by using the officials websites of that service or sending an email to the officials of PIFRA. Both the methods that are mention above works 100% and are easy. In the first method, you can change your email address to any imaginary one so that your notification will go to any other email. Furthermore, in second method you can request PIFRA officials to unsub this service by emailing them.