Those people who have sent their mobile balance to the wrong number can Reverse Load for free. Yes! All telecom networks provide you the basic right to recover your load in case of a wrong send. Hence those friends who are facing such a terrible situation can easily “Reverse Load” in a few easy steps.
Many times when we recharge our prepaid SIM account our provided number may become wrong due to any single digit. Hence it is a common issue that you have loaded an unknown number. When it happens people usually call on the helpline which is not a great idea at all.
You just need to follow 100% working tricks that can help you out. Before telling you about the solution or “Load Reversal Code” always remember that official networks have launched these methods so that you don’t face any “balance loss” ever.
Reverse Load in 2 Seconds
We have described more than 2 methods to retrieve your load in Jazz, Zong, Ufone, and Telenor. We assure you these methods that have been described below are tested by officials and are going to satisfy you.
There are two methods to retrieve your load on any network:
- By sending code through SMS
- By dialing “Load Reversal Code”
Jazz Reverse Load
1st of all we have decided to describe the “Load Reversal Code & Method” for the top telecom network of Pakistan. Yes! You know that Jazz is the top network of Pakistan leading in all fields including packages, coverage, rates, and free offer. Jazz users when sending their load/balance on the wrong number can reverse it back by following steps:
- You have to type a new message
- Type RT space (20 digits Reference Code)
- After that insert a space and type “load pin”
- Send this SMS to 510 & wait for few seconds
- Network will resend your load on your number
- Hence, You can call on 1344 to ask the agent to “reverse load”
Zong Reverse Load
It’s time for Zong SIM users to get information about “Zong Balance Reverse” in a few steps. First of all, always remember that you must have an SMS copy that you have to have to ask from “load sender” in which you will get your “load code” of 11 digits. Here is what you have to do:
- Insert 11 digits “Load Code” in new SMS
- Now send this SMS on “Reversal Code”
- Load Reverse Code for Zong are 212 or 33567
- You can send 11 digits on any of these two numbers
- Moreover, Second method is to call on 170 (toll free number)
Ufone Reversal Code
The cheapest calling rates holder network of Pakistan is “Pak Ufone” and here is the balance reversal code of this network. You just have to follow these steps or in the second case call the officials (the number is given below). Take a look at all steps:
- Note Ufone TID Number from load sender
- Now type these 16 digits in “New SMS”
- Send it to official “Reversal Code” 475
- In case of no response call on 4974
- These are two balance reverse tricks
Telenor Reversal Code
The last network on our list is “Telenor 4G” having wide coverage in Pakistan. Telenor users also send their balance on wrong numbers due to digits confusion. You have to contact the helpline in case of load send on the wrong number. Two working & legal sources to retrieve balance are:
- Get current load “TRIX ID”
- Now send it on reversal official code
- Telenor reversal code is *777*55*4455*TRIX ID#
- Now wait for 5 minutes (you will receive your load)
- Moreover, 2nd trick is to dial balance helpline 345545 from prepaid SIM
No Hidden Charges
All these tricks & codes that we have given above are declared by the official networks. Hence you can try them to save your balance from getting wasted on any unknown number. In addition, there is no fee or other hidden charges to use these “Balance Reversal” services. Get details about “Easypaisa Transection Reverse Code” from this link.
We have tried our best to describe this wonderful service in easy words. However, those users who still face difficulty while performing balance retrieval service then comment below to get professional help.