You can Use EasyPaisa Account Without App on Telenor as well as on Jazz, Zong, Ufone SIM via code. Yes! This is the universal truth and here we have described the method in steps by steps notifications. Hence this article is going to prove very helpful for all those Easy Paisa service users who have the same network or other network SIM.
Do you have an Easy Paisa account and do you want to operate it through a mobile keypad instead of the application? You are eligible to perform the manual operations via keypad while using Telenor, Zong, Ufone, and Jazz SIM, but 1st you must have to create a pin via “code method”.
You just have to remember your Easy Paisa account pin so that you can operate its functions via the given procedure. This code is officially launched by Easy Paisa for those users who have Telenor SIM and they want to use this service via code instead of App.
How To Use EasyPaisa Account Without App
Follow these instructions and access all those features and functions of Easy Paisa that are present in its app on your keypad or android mobile.
Telenor users see 1st method and other network users see the 2nd method and use this service via code instead of official application:
- Create pin & use service via code on Telenor
- Create pin & use service via code on (Jazz, Zong Ufone)
Use Easy Paisa via Code on Telenor
Here are the steps to create a new pin on Easy Paisa (or those users who have already an Easy paisa account) can only dial this code and access their exciting account by entering the pin:
- Dial *786#
- Now login or create an account
- When you create an account/login successfully
- Then you can access all the features via code
- Just dial this code and send or receive money
- Check your transactions (previous 30 days) free
- Get your account details (CNIC, Account Number)
- Check current balance and remain connected to EasyPaisa
Hence *786# is the code that will give you access to all available features of Easy Paisa on Telenor SIM. But for other networks (Jazz, Zong, and Ufone) please use the other method that is present below.
Use Easy Paisa via Code on Other Networks
Now it’s time for Jazz, Zong, and Ufone users who desire to use this money transaction service of another network (Telenor) on their prepaid number. Simply create an account and access features via code on other networks by following these steps:
- Type a new SMS and enter 2 words – EP
- Now enter space after these 2 words and type CNIC Number
- For example type SMS in this format: EP 36300-0000000-0
- Send this typed SMS to the official number 0345-1113737
- Now follow the further steps and create a pin for your account
- After that, you can access your Easy Paisa account via keypad
Hence this is the only method that will create an Easy Paisa account on your other network SIM and you can access the Easy Paisa account via code without using the app.
We always recommend our dear visitors to use the service according to your network. For example Easy Paisa service suit Telenor users. Jazz Cash suits Jazz Warid users. Hence the usage of “money transfer” services becomes easy on their official SIM cards.