Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency ETEA Fee via EasyPaisa & JazzCash has been paid in step by step guide here for our dear visitors. Hence get the latest info about the method through which you can pay your voucher to get a roll number slip for testing commission.
Better to know something about ETEA before going to start our topic. Basically, it is a government agency that conducts papers/tests for vacant vacancies of various scales.
When new government seats are announced in newspapers. Then such types of government test agencies conduct the entry test and they make sure that the following tests are supervised by strict white-collar people so that chances of cheating reduce to zero.
ETEA Fee via EasyPaisa
Now the question arises that “how the student will pay ETEA Fee via EasyPaisa” from mobile. It is very easy because the Easypaisa authorities have made it 5 step process.
- Open Easypaisa app and click on “More”
- Now click on “Fee Collection” tab that is present at the end of these categories
- In payments please select “ETEA” service that is present at the end and click on next button
- It’s time to provide your 7-digits challan form “Consumer ID” and again press the next tab
- Now it’s your full challan details including (amount & date), Please click on “pay now” tab and pay it from your Easypaisa account in seconds
That’s all, you have successfully paid your challan through the Easy paisa app. Now the second method starts with Jazz Cash that is given below. Remember that that is no official (app or government) taxes that will apply on bill payment. That’s why to remain tension-free and pay online in seconds.
ETEA Fee via JazzCash
It’s time to describe the JazzCash app method that is further easy as compared to Easypaisa. Yes! In a few clicks, you can pay challan without visiting the bank or standing in a long queue for hours. Here is what you have to do:
- Open JazzCash app and click on “search” on the search button that is given at the bottom-line of the front page of this app
- Type “ETEA” in the search box of app and select the 1st option “ETEA” appear in the list
- Type challan 7-digits “consumer number” & click on continue button
- Review your payment full details including fee, due date, challan number and click on “next”
- On next tab the app will ask about to select payment method that is “JazzCash Wallet” for you and click on “confirm transaction”
- To continue the payment please provides your 4 digits M-PIN so that your transaction complete successfully.
Congratulations! your ETEA fee is now officially paid and you will also receive a digital receipt that is proof of your payment. This is a quick payment method that is 100% valid for all government and private institutions. Get details about JazzCash limit level 2 from here.
In Pakistan, you can pay the challan of such types of government officials through the government and private banks. Hence those people who can reach the bank can pay the challan and get their receipt from the cashier.