Pi Pakistan PVT Limited Unsubscribe is possible via a few easy steps to stop balance deduction. Follow these steps and get rid of continuous balance loss from your prepaid SIM card or from your Easypaisa / JazzCash account.
In Pakistan, an online video app is famous with the name of Tapmad TV. It is a good app but 1 drawback of this application is its continuous balance deduction policy. This app is very expensive in terms of its daily, weekly, and monthly charges.
Now people want to deactivate / unsub / deactivate from the Pi Pakistan PVT Limited Service (Tapmad TV) from their mobile. It is very easy and by following a few easy steps you can get rid of this service. Let’s see the details:
Pi Pakistan PVT Limited Unsubscribe
If Pi Pakistan PVT Limited Service (Tapmad TV) is deducting your balance then follow these steps and unsubscribe (deactivate) this service from your prepaid number by using its official app.
You just need to open the Tapmad TV (app) on your mobile or in case you have to uninstall it or deleted the app the still this service will remain activated and deduct your balance. Hence install the Tapmad TV app on your device and follow these steps to complete Pi Pakistan PVT Limited Un-subscription:
- Open the Tapmad TV App on your mobile phone.
- Now click on 3 lines or dots present at the top right corner
- Click on the “User Profile” option present in that list to proceed
- Your Current Package of Pi Pakistan PVT Limited will open there
- Click on the “Unsubscribe” Button => Are you sure want to Unsubscribe Pi Pakistan PVT Limited (Tapmad TV) Package? Click on the “OK” button
- Done! Pi Pakistan PVT Limited package is permanently removed. Moreover, now no hidden charges will be deducted from your prepaid SIM or from your JazzCash / Easypaisa account.
See: Tapmad TV Deactivate
By following the app unsub method you can easily unsubscribe from Pi Pak (Tapmad) service from your number. The subscription charges will not be deducted in the future after the unsub. However, those users who want to get their old (deducted) balance back then remember according to the terms & Conditions of Tapmad App (Pi Pakistan PVT.ltd) the charges of this service are not refundable.