Tapmad TV Unsubscribe Code and deactivation via the official App + official site unsub trick (3 methods) are given here on this page for all dear visitors. Hence, fasten your seat belts because Apna4G is going to share unique and never seen before (new) tricks to deactivate selected services from your prepaid or postpaid SIM.
People often subscribe to Tapmad TV service via Jazz, Zong, Telenor, Ufone, JazzCash & Easypaisa network. Hence, the subscription is very easy, but the deactivation of such services becomes a major problem for many users.
Moreover, for those users who don’t know the exact trick to get rid of Tapmad TV from any network or via (a money transfer app), we have mentioned the possible solutions here on this page. Hence, take a look at the 3 tricks present below and deactivate this extra (live-streaming) service from your number.
Tapmad TV Unsubscribe Methods
There are numerous methods, but here we have described 3 major tricks through which you can deactivate this service. We have mentioned all those methods here with a brief description for dear visitors.
You know very well that the helpline number of your network is available 24/7, and it is present for your help. Hence, you can call on it and ask the officials to deactivate this service from your number.
- Deactivate via Helpline
- Deactivate via Application (App)
- Unsubscribe via Website (Account)
Deactivate via Helpline
Here are the official helpline numbers of selected telecom networks and apps via which you can activate the Tapmad TV service. Just pick your mobile, call on your network helpline and ask them to deactivate this specific service from your number.
Moreover, Here are the major networks’ helpline numbers:
- Jazz: 111
- Zong: 310
- Ufone: 333
- Telenor: 1700
- Easypaisa: 3737
- Jazz cash: 4444
Call your network and ask them to remove a specific service. Moreover, your account must have a balance because such calls charge official charges (varies in all networks).
Deactivate via Application (App)
This is the manual trick that is usually performed by those users who manually want to deactivate Tapmad TV service while using Jazz, Zong, Telenor, Ufone, JazzCash & Easypaisa protocol.
- Open Tapmad TV App
- Now log in and access your account
- Click on 3 dashes (present in the top left corner)
- Now select “User Profile” from the given menu
- Here are the membership details of your account
- Your current package details are also present here
- Hence, Click on the “Unsubscribe” button present next to the package
- Confirm the deactivation and done! You have successfully ended service
In addition, now you can delete Tapmad TV App from your mobile because in the future this app will not deduct any daily, weekly, or monthly charges.
Unsubscribe via Website (Account)
This is the unsubscribe method that is recently launched by Tapmad TV officials. You don’t need to use an app or helpline when you are performing this trick.
- Open Tapmad TV portal
- Now click on the “Login” button
- After login, please open your “account”
- In the billing area, your subscription & package details are present
- Edit this section and select “Cancel Subscription of daily, weekly, monthly” package
- Done! Your Tapmad TV service is successfully deactivated, and you will never have to pay for it again
As a result, this trick doesn’t charge money because officially when you log in via the internet the net connection made access free to your account.
These methods are officials authentic and work 100% on prepaid and postpaid networks in Pakistan. However, those users who still face any problems while “canceling a subscription” can comment to us below. Moreover, we will try our best to insist you get rid of this TV service.