Today I will explain with step by step image guide how to get PTCL Tax Certificate online for EVO, Landline & CharJi via 100% working methods.
All those PTCL EVO, Landline & CharJi users who want to generate their PTCL Withholding Tax Certificate online for free while staying at their home are now possible. Today Apna4G has described the complete tax certificate generation method with step by step guide.
All you need to get a PTCL Withholding Tax Certificate for a landline is your area code, phone number, and account id. In the case of PTCL EVO & CharJi, you need the MDN number, ESN number, and device holder CNIC number.
PTCL Tax Certificate (Landline)
Here are the details to get a PTCL Withholding Tax Certificate for a landline connection. Just follow these instructions step by step and get your certificate online for free.
Steps to Get / Download Your PTCL WHT Tax Deduction Certificate:
- Click on https://ptcl.com.pk/CustomerTax/TaxInquiry
- Now select your service type “Landline”
- Select your area code.
- Enter phone number
- Now enter the account ID
- The next step is to select the time period.
- Solve the Captcha.
- Click on “Inquire Tax”
- On the next page, your tax certificate will appear.
PTCL Tax Certificate (EVO/CharJi)
Here is the second case to find the Withholding Tax Certificate for EVO & CharJi devices. This method is also very simple and it is present on the same URL but here some difference has occurred in the required fields. Let’s take a look:
- Click on the URL given above.
- Select service type “EVO/CahrJi”
- Now put MDN number without 92.
- The second step is to enter the ESN Number
- ESN number is also known as ICCID (present on device).
- Enter the CNIC number of the user whose registration has been done.
- Please select holding tax date to expiry date.
- Solve the captcha and click on “inquire tax”.
See More: PTCL Student Package
Now tax holders get ready to update their certificate while sitting there at home. All the certificates are now available on the internet on the official website of PTCL for free. If you still face any type of problem then you can visit the PTCL office in your city or can call helpline agent 1260 for INFO & FaQs.